During the Emotional Intelligence session we will learn the following:
- The Importance and Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- The 6 Components of the Genos International Model
- How to measure behavior
Do you sometimes wish others ‘got you’? Are you negatively affected at times by the behavior of others? If you answered ‘yes’ to either of these questions this 40-minute session will be game-changing for you.
Your eyes will be open to how your behavior affects others. We will learn how very important it is the display emotional intelligence throughout all aspects of life. The benefits are astounding. The team of emotionally intelligent leaders thrives as opposed to merely surviving.
LeeAnn is a certified emotional intelligence practitioner with Genos International. The information shared with you has been tested, vetted, and is used internationally to help leaders be positively impactful in the workplace.
We meet the 2nd Friday of every month at varying locations.
- When: MAY 13
- Time: Networking and breakfast 7:45 am, meeting begins at 8, adjourns at 9 am
- Where: Emerald Youth Foundation – 1620 N Central St, Knoxville, TN 37917
Register here: https://www.facebook.com/events/3193952327508865.
May 13th Bowling Tournament
After our morning meeting join us for lunch and bowling at Fountain Lanes! It has been a while since we have been able to have a tournament, so this is a great chance to help us raise funds for the organization and have some much-needed fun. Register or be a lane sponsor by emailing email@example.com or visiting the links:
Registration includes shoes for yourself/team and 3 games.
- Time: 12 to 1 pm meet and greet, grab a bite, get your ball and shoes, practice, and get ready. At 1 pm, we roll.
- Where: Fountain Lanes Strike and Spare on Broadway behind Senor Taco
Business sponsor banners and signs are provided by Fulton High.
Pay for your team here: https://square.link/u/O2SA0xLZ
Sponsor a Lane: https://square.link/u/r12MOsf1
Pay to play as a Wildcard: https://square.link/u/I3pnusWG